The South West corner of Western Australia is one of the most magical in the world.
Featuring boundless stretches of marine-rich coastline, lush greenery, towering trees, and numerous world-famous wine regions, it’s a holiday destination where you can quieten the mind and reconnect with yourself.
When in the South West, there’s the chance to soak up the sun at natural beaches, journey through stretching vineyards, forests, and jewel-like caves, immerse yourself in Aboriginal culture, and indulge in an array of delicious local produce – all in a single day.
The region itself stretches from Busselton in the north to Augusta in the south, with Margaret River sitting just a 2hr 30min drive south of Western Australia’s capital city, Perth. Earning its reputation as a tourist hot spot, the popular Margaret River boasts the most awarded fine wine region in Australia alongside tall timber karri forests meeting turquoise oceans and ancient underground caves.
You’ll find that some of the most beautiful accommodation in the region lies in a little patch of seemingly untouched earth in Busselton. Tree Chalets is a breathtaking adults-only stay amongst the towering trees and bushland in luxurious off-grid chalets, and the stunning outdoor bathtub makes for the perfect place to up the romance and completely relax.
All of the towns here can be found hugging the coast of the Indian Ocean nearby enchanting landscapes that each offer fine restaurants, boutique breweries, bespoke art galleries, and breezy farmland.
The South West is truly unique from any other destination, with otherworldly adventures beckoning at every turn.
To celebrate direct flights now taking off with Jetstar Australia from Melbourne to Busselton Margaret River, we’re giving you the chance to WIN a dreamy stay in Australia’s South West worth over $6,500, including 7 nights accommodation in luxury off-grid Tree Chalets. T&Cs Apply.
Your dream getaway in Western Australia’s South West includes all of this for two:
- 7 nights accommodation for 2 adults with Tree Chalets in Busselton. This includes a curated breakfast hamper showcasing local products, a complimentary Tree Chalets Food Art Grazer Board, and a complimentary bottle of Whicher Ridge wine.
- Return flights for 2 adults from Melbourne to Busselton Margaret River with Jetstar Australia.
- 7 days car hire with Avis Car Rentals from Busselton-Margaret River Airport.
- A voucher for Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory, including return Jetty Train.
- A voucher for a Coasteering or Fat Bike Tour with Margaret River Adventure Co, and a voucher with Margaret River Mountain Bike Tours
- A voucher for an Electric Quad Bike Tour with EcoAdventures Margaret River.
- A voucher for Margaret River Exposed Snapshot Wine Tour OR Wildflower Tour.
- A $100 voucher for any Cave or Lighthouse managed by Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association.
- A voucher to visit Eagles Heritage Wildlife Centre.
- A $100 voucher for Forest Adventures South West High Ropes Course and a $100 voucher for Origins Market in Busselton.
- A $150 lunch voucher for 2 guests at Black Brewing Co./Dune Distilling Co.’s award-winning Restaurant/Brewery/Distillery.
Find more Australia travel inspiration on So Where Next.